Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wii Fit 2 Week Challenge Day 2

So Apparently today I am 33 years old! My dad called mid-way through a test when I had to stand completely still... so apparently I didn't do too well. At least today's body test didn't involve doing any maths like some of the other tests. My centre of gravity doesn't seem to be getting any better...

I was already dreading my 10 mins of strength training. Not because they are too hard, but just because there isn't enough variety. I've started 'unlocking' more reps so at least now I can spend a little longer on particular activities and can mix up the 10 mins a bit more, but there just aren't enough activities that don't require a large amount of floor space and unfortunately I just don't have it.

I'm also finding myself REALLY out of sync with the step exercises. I used to ace these so I don't know what it is, but I'm finding that they really annoy me because every time you only get an "OK" or get a "Miss" the music goes out of sync, stuffing you up even more.

Tomorrow I'm going to actually check out how many calories I'm suposedly burning off (I think this is only a feature on Wii Fit Plus) I keep forgetting to check. I also went for a walk today with my baby (My dog Hamlet) who's staying with me for two weeks while my parents are in Vanuatu.

1 comment:

  1. wii fit is very hard! tried it a few times, but haven't got the motivation:(

    ReplyDelete